What you are about to witness are my thoughts, just my thoughts man....right or wrong
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
random:Diarrhea of Creativity
It seems that lately ive had a intense case of diarrhea of artistical creativity. I've sketched about one piece a day, something I have never done before. This is on no way by choice, just been getting madd inspirition. A conversation today about what brought upon this brought to mind a quote my good friend put me on some time ago. ''Drawing is not an exercise of particular craft, but above all a means of expressing intimate feelings and moods''. Have the slightest of ideas as to who uttered these words, quite irrelevant at the current moment. But it does explain the inspiritory burst. I have had quite a bit buzzing around in the crainium and what I've been producing has reflected such. Hopefully this keeps up because I'm proud of the work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment