What you are about to witness are my thoughts, just my thoughts man....right or wrong

Monday, March 28, 2011

life: Note To Self

What do you do when someone steals your love. Do you fight for it or let it go. In order to go forward I had to go back. In the process of trying to find me I found us. Remember me? I was the one who believed before the money. This is what it was supposed to be like. Remember. It's a thin line between creative and crazy. You are not Crazy. The best thing you can do for yourself is be yourself. The last thing I want to do is be placed in a group with people I have nothing in common with. That's a nightmare. So when you wake up and realize all the shit you been hearing lately is from an impostor. You know where to find me. I will be waiting.
-Haza

No comments:

Post a Comment