
"I'm a ride for my n*ggas", I figure that's what they all say
It's foul play when cuttin throats is your forte
Do it how you wanna be done, that's what the Lord say
Daps and hugs, but turn your back and get the swordplay
I'm sure you say I got it all wrong, it ain't like that
I sent you all them texts and called, guess it's better you ain't hit me back
Despite the fact you told me plenty tears you had to fight back
All lies, surprise, I ain't diss you with no spite track
I know you'd probably like that, but never will I hit your level
You gone dig your own grave, focus when you grip the shovel
I should be pissed as ever, but I'm the bigger "brother"
So I'm a keep it movin while you get your shit together
Our bonds was severed, but all you had to say was f*ck me
I smelled your bull, consider me lucky
I've been misconstrued, lied to and abused
But my fam still swear that they love me
It's foul play when cuttin throats is your forte
Do it how you wanna be done, that's what the Lord say
Daps and hugs, but turn your back and get the swordplay
I'm sure you say I got it all wrong, it ain't like that
I sent you all them texts and called, guess it's better you ain't hit me back
Despite the fact you told me plenty tears you had to fight back
All lies, surprise, I ain't diss you with no spite track
I know you'd probably like that, but never will I hit your level
You gone dig your own grave, focus when you grip the shovel
I should be pissed as ever, but I'm the bigger "brother"
So I'm a keep it movin while you get your shit together
Our bonds was severed, but all you had to say was f*ck me
I smelled your bull, consider me lucky
I've been misconstrued, lied to and abused
But my fam still swear that they love me
No comments:
Post a Comment