The world slows down for her,
In layers of paper and green.
Her face continues to shine bright
The ashes I stare,
Til the flame is unclean and obscene.
She has adapted a world,
To which I control.
No one understands what I see…
My body moves fast.
My brain is wide and slow.
To outside noise, I numb my ears….
In darkness, she helps me confront my fears….
In sleep with her, I lose my mind….
To everyhing outside this world, I will be blind…
In emotional toil,
I slave myself.
My ideas range,
Between logic and foolishness.
As this vertigo wave,
Drowns my eyes.
I flicker through other worlds.
Reaction is lost.
With her I’ve, cried a little….
Because of her I’ve died a little…
Because of her, I’ve tried a lot…
With her, I’ve escaped lies a lot
As she plays with my lungs,
I cough,
I choke.
And when this feeling
slowly fades,
her face lights up like a flame.
And starts again.
With her, to everything else I have numb ears…
In darkness, with her I’ve escaped my fears…
I sleep, with her a heavy breath….
In time, there is never death…
I’ve cried a little….
I’ve tried so hard…
I died a little….
These lies I keep….escaping....with her.....
This inspired all sorts of creative visuals
ReplyDelete